What does your dream smile look like? At Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry in Tallahassee, Fl, dentists, FL, James Walton III, & David Cardman deliver exceptional smile makeovers. Whether you need basic teeth whitening, porcelain crowns or a complete change, they'll make you smile with confidence...beautifully.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
In Tallahassee, FL, and across the US, cosmetic dentistry services are in high demand. Improving tooth length, repairing large and small defects, brightening tooth color and more, cosmetic dental services work with your healthy teeth and gums, giving you a look that expresses your personality.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) says your smile is the first physical attribute others notice. Whether you're going to a job interview, lunch, special event or beginning a new dating relationship, your smile conveys who you are.
Getting that new smile
Come to our Tallahassee office for an in-depth exam and conference on your smile goals. For example, do you wish to remove years of dental stains? Is your dental bite inefficient and unattractive? Are some teeth gapped or chipped? When you and your cosmetic dentist discuss your concerns, you'll agree to a treatment plan which works for you, your oral health and your budget.
- In-office or take-home professional teeth whitening which safely removes years of deep dental stains
- Tooth-colored fillings which restore tooth decay and improve dental aesthetics
- Porcelain crowns to cover, support and beautify failing teeth (designed, fabricated and placed in one visit)
- Porcelain veneers, shells of translucent ceramic which camouflage cracks, pitting, gaps and more
- Lumineers, ultra-thin veneers crafted from Cerinate porcelain require no enamel resurfacing
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Invisalign clear aligners, the discreet orthodontic system, which move teeth into attractive, functional positions without bands or wires
- Cosmetic bonding which adds lifelike composite resin to cracked, chipped and cracked teeth, making them look brand-new
It's your smile
You can love it for a fuller and happier life. Dr. Walton, Dr. Cardman and their team are the cosmetic dentistry professionals who change smiles for the better. Call our Tallahassee, FL, office to learn how. Phone (850) 893-2136.