Are you searching for a solution to your crossbite, overbite, or crowded teeth? Have traditional braces not worked before? Consider Invisalign. Dr. James Walton and Dr. David Cardman offer this FDA approved technique at their restorative and cosmetic dentistry practice in Tallahassee, FL.
A Closer Look at Invisalign
What can Invisalign offer you?
- Invisible corrections - since the trays have SmartForce attachments, you can’t see it working. Have faith -- your results will come soon.
- Because Invisalign is made with a clear material, it doesn’t call attention to the mouth and your smile corrections.
- Traditional braces have a tendency to change one’s unique appearance, while Invisalign is virtually invisible.
- Invisalign is made from a stronger material than retainers, making the trays more able to withstand more wear and tear.
- By removing the trays as you want and need, you can brush and floss your teeth as normal. You can replace your Invisalign trays when you are done.
- Since food will not come between your teeth and the Invisalign trays, you can eat what you want as desired without fear of particles of food disrupting your progress or destroying your orthotics.
Although your dentist pays close attention to traditional braces, Invisalign’s sharp accuracy allows your dentist to plan and monitor your progress for the most predictable results. This means your dentist can change your trays for a better fit in the middle of realignment.
Finally, your dentist will use a computer to help custom fit your aligners. No more guesswork about the size and the shape of your mouth, or emergency visits to the dentist to repair broken wires.
Discover what Invisalign has in store for you in Tallahassee, FL. Contact Dr. Cardman and Dr. Walton at (850) 893-2136 to schedule an appointment today.